As a grassroots organization, our volunteers here at MAC play a critical role in connecting our civic engagement work with the community. Here at our national headquarters in Boston, MA., we are looking for a team of dedicated volunteers to promote mutual understanding within the Moroccan American community and beyond. Submit your application today and join the MAC Volunteer Action Network!
Please note that if you live outside of the Boston, MA area , your application will be redirected to the nearest MAC chapter for local in-person volunteer opportunities.
Here’s the process for becoming a MAC volunteer:
- Fill out the application below
- Once we review your application, you will get a confirmation email –
- RSVP for the next Info Session, as outlined in the email: At the info session, we can get to know you and help match you up with the best opportunity to fit your availability, skills, and interests.
- Depending on the type of role you wish to play, you may be asked to come in for additional training!
- You’ll be added to our monthly volunteer email list for regular updates on opportunities and next steps for action.